- Kougias, P.G., Treu, L., Benavente, D.P., Boe, K., Campanaro, S. and Angelidaki, I., 2017. Ex-situ biogas upgrading and enhancement in different reactor systems. Bioresource Technology, 225, pp.429-437.
- Bassani, I., Kougias, P.G. and Angelidaki, I., 2016. In-situ biogas upgrading in thermophilic granular UASB reactor: key factors affecting the hydrogen mass transfer rate. Bioresource Technology, 221, pp.485-491.
- Kougias, P.G., Treu, L., Campanaro, S., Zhu, X. and Angelidaki, I., 2016. Dynamic functional characterization and phylogenetic changes due to Long Chain Fatty Acids pulses in biogas reactors. Scientific Reports, 6.
- Treu, L., Kougias, P.G., Campanaro, S., Bassani, I. and Angelidaki, I., 2016. Deeper insight into the structure of the anaerobic digestion microbial community; the biogas microbiome database is expanded with 157 new genomes. Bioresource technology, 216, pp.260-266.
- Campanaro, S., Treu, L., Kougias, P.G., Francisci, D., Valle, G. and Angelidaki, I., 2016. Metagenomic analysis and functional characterization of the biogas microbiome using high throughput shotgun sequencing and a novel binning strategy. Biotechnology for biofuels, 9(1), p.1.
- Treu, L., Campanaro, S., Kougias, P.G., Zhu, X. and Angelidaki, I., 2016. Untangling the effect of fatty acids addition at species level revealed different transcriptional responses of the biogas microbial community members. Environmental science & technology, 50(11), pp.6079-6090.
- Tirunehe, G. and Norddahl, B., 2016. The influence of polymeric membrane gas spargers on hydrodynamics and mass transfer in bubble column bioreactors. Bioprocess and biosystems engineering, 39(4), pp.613-626.
- Bassani, I., Kougias, P.G., Treu, L. and Angelidaki, I., 2015. Biogas upgrading via hydrogenotrophic methanogenesis in two-stage continuous stirred tank reactors at mesophilic and thermophilic conditions. Environmental science & technology, 49(20), pp.12585-12593.
- Luo, G., De Francisci, D., Kougias, P.G., Laura, T., Zhu, X. and Angelidaki, I., 2015. New steady-state microbial community compositions and process performances in biogas reactors induced by temperature disturbances. Biotechnology for biofuels, 8(1), p.1.
- Angelidaki I, Luo G, Kougias P.G, 2015. Simultaneous hydrogen utilization and biogas upgrading by anaerobic microorganisms. In 14th Word Congress on Anaerobic Digestion, 15-18 November. Vina del Mar, Chile.
- Bassani, I., Kougias, P.G., Treu, L., De Francisci, D. and Angelidaki, I., 2016. Biogas upgrading by injection of hydrogen in a two-stage Continuous Stirred-Tank Reactor system. In 14th World Congress on Anaerobic Digestion, 15-18 November. Vina del Mar, Chile..
- Bassani, I., Kougias, P.G., Treu, L. and Angelidaki, I., 2015. Hydrogen mediated biogas upgrading in a two-stage mesophilic reactor. In DTU Sustain Conference 2015
- Hansen JH, Hansen PMS, Hamelin L, Wenzel H, 2015. Biogas for the future, trade-offs between economy and climate. In RAMIRAN 2015 16th International Conference. Rural-Urban Symbiosis.
- Tirunehe, G. and Norddahl, B., 2015. Biogas upgrading using membrane bioreactor. In New young membranes conference, Aachen Germany 4th- 5th September 2015.
- Tirunehe,G, 2015. Microbial method of converting CO2 into methane at low energy consumption using membranes for introducing hydrogen into a microbial reactor. In International conference “Advanced membrane technology IV”, 8-13 February 2015, Sicily Italy.
- Hamelin, L, 2014. Boosting manure-biogas through external carbon inputs: environmental consequences and system perspectives. In 4th World Congress of Bioenergy, Qingdao, September 2014.
Scientific Reports (MSc, PhD Theses etc)
- MSc Thesis "Comparison of different reactor configurations for ex-situ biological biogas upgrading", August 2016.
- MSc Thesis "Comparison of different reactor configurations for simultaneous hydrogenotrophic methanogenesis and biogas upgrading", March 2014.